The facilities and grounds at Western Springs are perfect for functions and/or events. The grounds are neighboured by MOTAT and Western Springs Lakeside Park and are easily accessible to the Western Motorway and Auckland CBD from State Highway.
The location makes the facilities convenient for those not wanting to pay expensive city rates but are still central so that travelling to and from the grounds is not time consuming.
The facilities include:
- Club Lounge and bar facilities
- Meeting room
- Large kitchen
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Extra-large, self-contained changing rooms
- Public toilet facilities
- Medical room
- Referees room
- One fully sand-carpeted playing field inside the Stadium with capacity for 30,000 spectators
- Three training fields on outer grounds at Stadium
- There are three additional grounds at Cox’s Bay that can also be booked.
The Club Lounge seats up to 200 people for a sit down function. Separate dining and social areas are defined and natural light flows in via the central skylight which stretches along most of the building.
Hiring features includes:
- Rugby Club bar prices
- A large screen with projector and audio facilities
- Use of clubs caterer or kitchen
- Off street car parking (secure overnight parking available)
The meeting room is situated in the Clubrooms behind the bar facilities and can seat up to 10-12 people (additional seating around walls).
Hiring features include:
- Off street car parking
- LCD screen for presentations
- Use of Clubs caterer or kitchen
For further information or to hire the facilities, please contact;
09 846 9954
021 029 96223