Established in 1874, Ponsonby Rugby Club is the Auckland Union’s oldest and most successful rugby club. We are centrally and conveniently located within the Western Springs stadium complex on Great North Rd, near the motorway on/off ramps with plenty of off-street parking and easy access to the CBD.
The club requires the services of an experienced caterer or a bunch of Mum’s to [ideally] base themselves in our kitchen. During the rugby season [April-August] we need the following:
· Thursday evening meals
· Friday evening meals [when Friday night games are scheduled]
· Saturday afternoon/early evening meals for members
· Saturday after-match catering for Premier team and opposition [60 meals] – home games only
· Meals for Monthly Saturday afternoon Junior Player of the Month events
In addition to the above, we will require:
· Catering for any other functions held at the club
· Catering for Club Luncheons
If you would like to work with us and develop your business alongside our service offerings, we would like to hear from you. Expressions of interest or enquiries should be forwarded to Sandra Ioane, Club Secretary/Manager: E: email@example.com, no later than 5.00pm, 29th March 2017.
Start date – ASAP